Browse our most frequently asked questions list below to learn everything you need to know!
The time you enter into your quote/order is the time we are guaranteed to have the inflatable up and running by (we require a three-hour delivery window to guarantee this time). We start our delivery routes at 7am so we will arrive to set up your inflatable sometime between 7am until one hour prior to the event start time to deliver.
Example: If your event starts at 2pm, you will select 2pm as the start time. We guarantee that the crew will arrive to set up your inflatable between 7am and 1pm.
The end time on your event is the time you are guaranteed the inflatable/items until. Our latest pickup time is 7pm due to the early darkness in the spring/fall and safety of our drivers. Any event that ends after the 7pm end time will have to be booked with the overnight option and picked up the following morning. (check our coupon offers for an overnight special offer!)
If you are booking overnight please put 7am for pick up time for the next morning, the inflatable will be picked up sometime after 7am the next morning. Please turn the water off before deflating the inflatable for the night. The next morning please re-inflate it early in the morning to give it time to dry, and to have it ready for the crew to inspect and clean it before rolling it up.
If your event is in a public area, like a park or apartment complex, you can not rent overnight and the inflatable will be picked up at the conclusion of your event. This can not be later than 7pm.
Tables, chairs, tents, yard games, and all other party supplies must have an order minimum of $175 in order to qualify for Free Delivery (if you are already in the free delivery zone)
As a bounce house company, we understand the importance of ensuring the safety and enjoyment of all our customers. Therefore, we have established the following weather policy:
Wind Speed: If wind speeds exceed 15 miles per hour, it is unsafe to operate the inflatables. Therefore, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the rental of inflatables until wind speeds decrease below 15 miles per hour.
Rain: In the event of rain, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the rental of inflatables. We will usually still deliver in the rain. If your party is still a go, so are we. Unless there are high winds or thunderstorms.
Lightning and Thunderstorms: In the event of lightning and thunderstorms we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the rental of inflatables. If thunderstorms begin after delivery, all activities must be stopped immediately. If lightning is present in the area, the inflatable must be deflated and all guests must evacuate to a safe location until the lightning has passed.
If weather conditions are uncertain leading up to your rental date, we recommend monitoring local weather reports and contacting us with any concerns. Our primary goal is to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our customers, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our weather policy.
If cancellation or reschedueling is inevitable, you must do so that morning BEFORE DELIVERY.
If rescheduling, The same unit is not guaranteed to be available on the new date. $50 Deposit or any amount paid (before delivery) can be transferred to a new day and unit if needed or can be kept on file, up to a year, for you to use on a future party. 🙂
No refunds will be given if equipment is delivered and the weather prevents use of equipment.
We require a $50 deposit to be paid to reserve your rental. This will be deducted from your final balance. The remaining balance is due before set up. We will contact you the week of your event to ask how you plan to pay your final balance. Cards will be ran the Friday before your event. Cash can be paid to the delivery driver.
1) We supply up-to a 100ft heavy duty Extension Cord (for each inflatable), Power must be within 100ft of the set location and each unit (blower) needs to be on separate outlets/circuits.
If it is further, you may be risking that the inflatable will not be as “inflated” as it should be. This is a MAJOR safety issue. If power is more than 100ft away, please let us know and we can add a generator to your order for an additional cost. We can not add any other cords or splitters as it will cause a drop in power.
2) You must provide a water hose from your water spicket to the set up site for inflatables that are being used wet. -Note the further away from the water source the less water pressure you will usually get.
3) TARPS – we usually have extra tarps if needed for areas that may get a little extra muddy or underneath a pool. You are more than welcome to lay one out for our delivery crew as well.
Yes! All of our units are cleaned thoroughly. We are committed to making sure that your children are playing in a clean, well maintained, and safe environment. After each rental, every unit is thoroughly cleaned by commercial vinyl cleaners, disinfected, and sanitized. Once the unit is clean, it will be inspected to ensure cleanliness.
Everything! Our units are a perfect addition to any party, event, or celebration. You can find one of our vast selection of bouncers, water slides, and interactive units at occasions including but not limited to: birthday parties, church festivals, charity events, corporate events, company picnics, school field days, grand openings, family reunions, Vacation Bible Schools, summer camps, and much more!
Our inflatables can be set up on grass, cement, concrete, asphalt, or even indoors with a different anchoring system available for every possible combination. When placing your reservation, please let us know on what type of terrain your rental will be installed. Inflatables that are setup on grass are anchored with long steel stakes, while inflatables that are setup on other surfaces or indoors are anchored with sandbags.
1) PLEASE do not allow more than two people on a single lane slide at a time. One may go up the stairs, while one is coming down the slide. If the slide has two lanes, one person may go up the stairs at a time, and one person can come down each lane at a time. NEVER should two people occupy one lane. The more weight there is on the slide, the more likelihood it will cave/not be as inflated as it should be.
2) PLEASE do not allow more than 6 people in a standard bounce house at a time. The inflatable may become “soft” and not have enough air in it due to the weight capacity being exceeded.
3) ALWAYS reach out if you havre any questions or concerns on any of our inflatables. We are happy to help!
4) NEVER, NEVER, NEVER allow food, drinks, candy, gum, silly string, face paint, shoes, or any other foreign objects in or on the inflatable.
5) If you have a generator on your order, please plan accordingly around the 6-hour time span it can run. if there generator will be running for over 6-hours please ensure you have extra gas to put in it. It is your responsibility to check the fuel level every hour of your rental. There is a red gas indicator on the top of the generator showing how much gas is left in it.
6) NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES are you permitted to the use of any sort of soap, baby oil, or other substances to make the bounce house/slide “faster”! Not only is this a safety hazard, but it will also damage the inflatable! This is considered INTENTIONAL damage and will be subject to a repair fee.
Still have questions?
Feel free to use our Contact Form to reach out to us anytime.